Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer Home Styling: Preppy Patterns




Hello Friends!

I hope you are all feeling happy, healthy, and creative about the day ahead! Since starting my little side business on top of my other career, I felt a creative completeness I needed to fill! Since I'm an art lover, I thought I would create my own spaces with things I, and others can appreciate. I really enjoy making the world more beautiful and satisfying to the eye. If I'm not adding something fun to my wardrobe, I'm creating a space that is inviting and beautiful!

I try not to get overwhelmed. Enhancing a space with too much can be overload. Thats why I love to sell my beautiful pieces and make space for something new. I recently went to a interior designers home and found some pretty incredible things. I enjoy one of a kind things, which takes a lot of time, searching and digging from my part!

They really had some great style and it makes me happy when I can share such amazing pieces. Below are some photos of some pretty magnificent pieces I found! I included a funny selfie after all my hard work!

If you like any of these pieces, please visit my homepage on Etsy: Etoile du North

What's your sense of home style?

Etoile du North:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EtoileduNorth?ref=hdr_shop_menu


















That was a lot of work!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Caked Designs